Mobile charging stations for industrial batteries
The MOBILE CHARGING STATIONS FOR INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES are designed and developed by ELMAS to meet the increasing market demands of electric forklift trucks.
These stations manufactured in Romania are based on the principle of metal structure containers and PIR-type sandwich panel walls, easily transportable. They are designed to operate in the outdoor environment and for their commissioning, the necessary utilities must be provided and connected: the electric supply (400 V), the running water pipe and the earthing belt.
Each station is divided into two distinct spaces:
- the equipment area (intended exclusively for authorized technicians)
- the battery charging area (intended for end users).
- reduced manufacturing costs of station compared to a fixed station version built it on the premises
- saving productive space due to its location in the outdoor environment
- automation of the charging process and permanent monitoring of all operating parameters
- high efficiency in operation
- environment protection
- service costs saving due to remote monitoring and preventive maintenance
- bluetooth communication systems with battery-mounted devices
- temperature, smoke, hydrogen sulfide, pressure and humidity sensors.
The MOBILE CHARGING STATIONS FOR INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES produced in Brasov are offered for rent and eliminate the difficulties of obtaining the necessary building permits for a conventional site.Request quotation